- Pre-anesthetic assessment and preparing the patients. Any unusual Characteristics of the same to be discussed with consultants
- Provision of clinical anesthesia services in operation theatre under supervision of Consultant both routine and emergency
- Provision of post-anesthetic care including supervision of the Area (Surgical ICU): monitoring (including clinical observation), pain relief, fluid therapy, respiratory therapy, adverse effects which may be related to anaesthesia, preoperative medical problems. If required consultation may be taken from Consultant
- Provide stand by anaesthesia / general anaesthesia for endoscopic procedures in minor OT and endoscopy room
- Acute resuscitation services for the hospital as members of a resuscitation team CODE BLUE team
- Continuous quality improvement processes. Participating in peer review and quality improvement processes
- Maintain environment for safe anaesthesia practice
- Perform independently /assist in procedures as per the clinical privileges authorized
- Treat & manage the / In patients
- Maintain a patient log book/ records
- Monitor daily outdating. To review all use as needed and discuss problems with consultant.
- To assist with review of patient’s medical records as part of quality assurance studies. Gather data for quality assurance studies.
- Actively participate in presentations of CMEs and Journal clubs. Assist the consultant
- To complete patient history form, visit patient and review medical record. Obtain relevant clinical information for inclusion in report..
- Assists the Consultant
- Special material management requirement
- Ensure quality of performance of the department in all emergency cases
- In scheduling of cases and coordinating the department activities
- To co-ordinate the Inter and Intra-departmental activities
- In research, camps, presentations, referral reply to doctors etc
- To be an in-house consultant for all emergency situations encountered in the hospital.
- Interaction with patient attendants to brief them about current status, anticipated recovery and any other specific issues or problems
- Supervise all nursing/ paramedical & non medical staff of the department to maintain discipline and high standard of medical care at the department as per standard operating procedure
- Any other tasks assigned by the HOD/ management from time to time
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Role Category: Medical Professional
- Role: Anaesthetist
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
MBBS + diploma / MD / MS / DNB(specialization)
Freshers /1-2 years of Experience in the relevant field.
Education:UG -MBBS – Medicine
PG – Medical-MS/MD – Anaesthesiology, PG Diploma
Recruiter Name: Subhas
Contact Company: Fortis Healthcare Ltd
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Job Alert is the one stop place where you can find
- Find the right job for you using this filter